When I saw this workshop announcement, I can't help but smile. I remember my Instagram post just last month about everyone getting married and I was like, where should I go next?
Maybe instead of asking WHERE, I can replace it now with WHAT should I do next?
Well, how many of you had been asked by your good friends to help them out with their wedding? In my case, I can still use my fingers to count but soon I might include my toes. hahaha. Yup, read between the lines and you'll know how I feel and how many dress I have in my closet! :-p
Anyway, given this circumstances, I thought, hmmm why not learn the art wedding planning and who knows I can even turn it into a career?! From a wedding helper to a wedding master, why not!?!
MASTERING THE ART OF WEDDINGS
is a wedding planning workshop not just for those who are already in the business
but for all budding and aspiring
special events professional too!
Anna Laxamana is a member of International Special Events Society or ISES. She believes in uplifting, educating and upgrading the level of special events players especially in the Philippines by bringing in world class speakers and organize trainings for special events professional. She introduced event industry stalwarts to the country such as Prof. Joe Goldblatt, Ms.Lena Malouf and Ms. Alice Conway among others.
LEAD IMPACT ASIA is the brainchild of Ms. Annaliza Laxamana, under her main company, Next Step Events Inc., an events marketing and management organization that has always been identified with organizing events featuring world renown speakers and industry experts. In fact, my first encounter with this company was more than 4 years ago when I saw an ad on a major broadsheet about Special Events Bootcamp (SEBC) Philippine Edition in March 2010. Way back then, I was really curious about the special events industry and invested on that training. My investment really paid off because I was trained by no other than the CEO and Founder of SEBC Canada and Event Edge, Ms. Carol Moxam, the very first Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP) I met and got connected to because of Ms.Anna's Next Step Events. And the rest is history! I got to meet all these amazing CSEPs in Events Asia 2010 and 2012, one of the biggest special events conference in the Philippines and in Asia that aims to professionalize this industry. I think education and continuous professional development for special events practitioners became Ms.Anna's life mission so it is no wonder that she also came up with Lead Impact Asia to focus on training, development & consultancy.
CAN YOU SPOT ME IN THIS PHOTO? My investment in special events training gave me an ROI that's beyond what money can buy.
Friends, wedding planners, organizers and coordinators, I'd like you to meet the wedding doctor.
ADAMAS School of Weddings is the first school in Malaysia recognized by the government and internationally to provide Executive Diploma in Wedding and Event Management for Wedding and Event Planners.
LEARN FROM THE EXPERT:
DR. Kien Ling KHOO a.k.a. The Wedding Doctor
• Founder of ADAMAS Weddings Sdn Bhd and ADAMAS School of Weddings (First School in Malaysian recognized locally and internationally to provide training for Wedding Planners)
• Author of the book “99 Tips for Your Wedding”
• Award Recipient of the Most Promising Entrepreneurship Award Winner of the prestigious Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2014 Malaysia
• Main speaker and judge for the 2014 International Conference & WPOY Awards in Beijing, China in March 2014, one of China’s Most Important Wedding Industry Events
• Finalist for “Women of Excellence Awards 2014”
• Awarded “Malaysia’s Top Young Female Entrepreneurs” by Top 10 of Malaysia Magazine in 2013
• 2013 & 2011 Finalist for the USA-based Event Solutions Spotlight Awards Category of Rising Star Female”
• Awarded “Top 30 Women on Business Success and Equity” by SME Magazine in 2012
Next Step Events, Inc. through it's training and consultancy division, Lead Impact Asia, proudly presents MASTERING THE ART OF WEDDINGS: A Wedding Planner's Workshop with Dr.Kien Ling Khoo next week, October 20-21, 2014 at Marco Polo, Ortigas.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
• Setting-up and Growing your Wedding Planning
Business (Goal Setting and Personalized Branding)
• The Many Hats of a Wedding Planner (Different Roles of the Perfect Planner)
• Developing your Wedding Expertise (Using Wedding Checklists and necessary Business Forms)
• Themes to Reality (Creating Themed Centerpieces)
WHY DO YOU NEED TO ATTEND?
• Expand your knowledge about the business of Wedding Planning
• Discover ways to improve your Wedding Coordination business
• Learn the latest trends from industry experts
• Opportunity to share knowledge with colleagues
VISIT THE WEBSITE http://nextstepevents.com/home/mastering-the-art-of-weddings/
FOR SPECIAL RATE: Call NOW: (02) 400-8547 / (02) 400-9644 or email email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITED SEATS ONLY!