Life is like a yogurt. There will always be sour moments but you can always choose to make it a little sweeter. You have a say what flavor you want to take rather than just have it plain and white.
Life is like a creating your own yogurt. You can sprinkle it with adventure, dash it with happiness, overload it with sweetness and top it with love.
Life is like a yogurt, it maybe sour but it's not that all bad. You might even indulge yourself to a cup of yogurt upon learning what wonders it can do for you. Here's an overview:
- Yogurt can give you flat abs by making you lose weight easy
- Contain good-for-you bacteria called probiotics that helps fight bad microorganism which causes intestinal infections.
- Loaded with vitamins like potassium, phosphorous, riboflavin, iodine, zinc, and vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and contains B12
- Help you recover faster after a workout because it aids muscle repair and hydration
- Yogurt can help your smile. It doesn't cause cavities and the lactic acid even protect your gums!
in an article published by Fitness Magazine.
At the end of the day, it's about loving the unique mix and flavors of life instead of focusing on sourgraping. Who would have thought that my new indulgence will lead me to my yummy Yogurt Philosophy! Let's turn sour into something sweeter. As the saying goes, Be Better.Not Bitter!
What's your yogurt story?
Do you have a life philosophy inspired by food too?
Comment below and share your story.