For almost a month now, I’ve been living in the big city and currently I’m staying in my relative’s pad. Just like most young professionals who grew up in the province, one major concern for me when I move out of my comfort zone is where I’ll live in this urban jungle. With my nomadic lifestyle, while staying with a relative is acceptable, I also realized that it’s also important that I find and invest on my own place. Maybe you're thinking the same too so here's a condominium project you may want to consider especially if you're looking in Quezon City.
Alvin, one of the Driven Marketing agent recently accompanied me in one of my house hopping around Quezon City to check available townhouses and condominiums. For this post, I’ll share about Congressional Town Center, a 3-tower residential and commercial development located in #23 Congressioanal Avenue, Quezon City.
Available Unit Types for your Consideration
Studio Type | 1 Bedroom Unit | 2 Bedroom Unit | 3-Bedroom Unit
Studio Types with Floor Area from 19.51 to 27.48 square meter
1 Bedroom Unit with Floor Area of 38.40 square meters
2 Bedroom Units with Floor Area from 40.31 to 57.92 square meters
3-Bedroom Units with Floor Area from 63.29 to 70.33 square meters
This 32 storey building will have the following Amenities:
What’s also nice about Congressional Town Center is its strategic location and accessibility to major schools, shopping establishments and other points of interests in Quezon City.
Interested? You only need to give Php 20,000 to reserve the unit that you want and this is also deductible to the 20% Downpayment that you need to pay in 18 months. The remaining 80% can be paid through PAG-IBIG Financing or Bank Financing.
I'm your HOUSE HOPPER Apple Allison
and I'll help you find your dream home away from home
through my blog post series about my site visits in the
different real estate properties in the Philippines.
Disclosure: I am an accredited online lead generator for Driven Marketing Group.
Hi, I'm Apple Allison of Sole Searching Soul, a travel blog dedicated to Make a Difference One Trip at a Time.