Are you looking for your new home way from home that's near UST, FEU and UE? I highly suggest you consider Searidge Tower, a 7 storey building in a residential area.
Less than 3 km away from University of Sto.Tomas, this quality project in Sampaloc, Manila can be the next hot item for your real estate investment especially if you are eyeing for a CONDOTEL or DORMTEL building.
Searidge Tower 1 is located at 1534 Crisostomo St. Sampaloc, Manila. It’s within a residential area so you still get that community vibe. This property is exclusively marketed by Driven Marketing Group.
Searidge Tower expected turn-over is by February 2016 and once completed, there will be a total of 29 units available distributed in the following floors:
Ground Floor: 10 Parking Slots and 8 Motor Parking spaces
2nd – 5th Floor (6 units per floor): (24) Studio Units with 21.96 – 22 sqm
6th – 7th Floor (2 units per floor): (4) 3-bedroom Units with 75.9 sqm
Penthouse: Admin Office/(1) 3-Bedroom Unit with 75.9 sqm
The residential area where Searidge is located is flood free. You’re also feel secured with your neighbours and feel the residential vibe despite being close to major establishments in the university belt like the following:
Education/Schools: Food Establishment:
C P Garcia High School 0.48km Burger Machine 0.21km
Zamora School 0.62km Andok's 0.35km
Foundation College 0.75km McDonald's 0.67km
Bagong Diwa School 0.78km Chowking 0.76km
Republic Institute 1.02km Goldilocks 0.80km
Calderon High School 1.03km Mang Inasal 0.82km
If you like any of the properties I've featured on this blog, please feel free to contact me so that I can assist you in securing a slot for the FREE SITE VISITS. Please contact my mobile # 0917 739 8227.
Grand Riviera Suites will give you and your family the pleasure of luxurious condo living in the heart of Manila at Roxas Boulevard. With its tower facing the Manila Bay, you will be constantly calmed with the beauty of the cosmic wonders of the sea while enjoying urban modern lifestyle.
The location itself is an advantage, since it is situated minutes away from the major day to day locations that you need access to, like the major malls, universities and even hospitals. It is also accessible to domestic airports and MRT and LRT stations. You can choose from the different types of units that they offer with the price ranging from as low as 2M to 9M.
The marvelous amenities will impress you beyond and will let you experience the luxurious life that you deserve. Grand Riviera Suites offers friendly amenities that will be enjoyed by all members of the family.
It has 24-hour security with Automatic Fire Alarm with Sprinkler System that keeps your mind at peace about your family’s safety.
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Kiddie and Covered Lap Pools that are perfect for every kind of water activities you love. For healthy living advocates, Fitness Gym with lockers area will help you stay fit and fab! It has a garden that keeps you connected to nature and a chance to enjoy the fresh air in the middle of a busy city!
Other useful amenities to take advantage include Lounge, Function Room with Kitchen and Pantry, Pre-Function Room, Children’s Play Room, Recreation Room for different types of occasion.
The payment options are flexible, including In-house Financing, Bank Financing or Spot cash with big discounts! For inquiries, please contact my mobile 0917 739 8227. I can also arrange a site trip for you. Just let me know how I can assist you.
What’s in it for you to be standing by the window, facing the Manila bay, in one of the tallest tower ever built along Roxas Boulevard, in the heart of Manila? Well, if you find it too fancy or expensive, let me list down to you the top 3 things that Golden Empire Tower has to offer that definitely makes it worth your investment. It is one of the most loved high rise residential condominium with 57 floors including 2 basement, with 317 residential units and 832 parking slots, making it one of the biggest and the finest when it comes to condo living. I’ve come up with three things you’ll definitely love about this tower.
1. Location. It is located in close proximity to all daily establishments that we would need everyday such as schools. It is within the area close to St. Paul University Manila, De La Salle University, University of the Philippines Manila and St. Scholastica’s College. Golden Empire Tower is also near the commercial establishments such as malls like Robinson’s Place Manila, Mall of Asia, Harrison Plaza and even SM Manila. You’ll never run out of a place to hang out that’s within your reach.
2. Amenities. Golden Empire Tower gives you the set of amenities that will make you feel life is good in general. After a long day of hard work, you’ll have the luxury to go home to a place that offers you relaxation at its best. Below is the list of the amenities you will have unlimited access to
3. Family Friendly. The units available in Golden Empire Tower are from 3-4 Bedrooms with price range starting from 18M – 40M For a modern family with 2-3 kids these units are perfect for condo living. The 24 hour-security system keeps your family safe and your mind at peace. At the end of each day, you go home to your family and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned money. There’s nothing more you could ask for from life. Read about my first impression of the 40 million peso condo unit.
Condo living at its finest, that’s what most of us will dream about whenever we are planning to buy or invest in a place we could finally call our own. Here are the lists of 10 things you should consider before buying your very own condo unit.
1. Determine how much your budget is. This is the most important factor that you need to be clear first. You don’t want to go over budget and struggle to make both ends meet in the end. If you think Golden Empire Tower exceeds your budget, you can always check the units at the adjacent Grand Riveira Suites.
2. Ask your friends, family and workmates; let them refer you to a realtor that will help you with the process of buying. Seek their advice and their particular experience with the realtors. You should be able to get a few very good recommendations that you can choose from. I've work with different people from Driven Marketing Group and I highly recommend their brokers and agents. You can expect real service from them!
3. Look for as many options as possible. Do not settle with just one or two or three. There may be other available properties on sale that suits your wants and needs. Oh don't forget to check my other blog posts about CONDO. You might find it helpful.
4. Be specific of your targets. Be clear to your realtor for the number of bedrooms you want, the location and the amenities that you are looking for in a community. Various options may be tricky but if you are sure with what you are looking for, you’ll definitely end up finding the right one. Golden Empire Tower has options from 3-4 Bedrooms units depending on your family’s need in the very comfortable location at Roxas Boulevard St.
5. Pick a view as gorgeous as the Manila Bay. In a Golden Empire Tower unit, this will help your days feel better and easier if you are planning to resell it in the future.
6. Make sure that there is a parking area available. Even if you don’t have a car yet, be ambitious and predict that you’ll have one in the near future. Just like the 832 parking slots of Golden Empire.
7. Be ready for any extra expenses. Calculate your budget with an ample allowance for extra fees that may come along the way of purchasing such as document stamps.
8. Visit the property more than once, just to get the feeling of its atmosphere. Gauge your comfort in the area because this is a lifelong and big investment, you can never go wrong. The very friendly and relaxing atmosphere that the Golden Empire Tower amenities will make you feel excited about coming home every day. By the way, I can also hep you arrange a free site trip. Please contact me at 0917 739 8227 so that we can schedule and assist you on your visit.
9. Lastly, when you are ready to purchase, make sure that you have checked all the legal papers that needs your signature. Make sure you understood all the bullet points of buying the property to avoid future problems. Some condominium towers have rules for remodeling and reselling, if it’s possible, go through the contract with a lawyer and ask about the points that need clarification. The broker from Driven Marketing Group will also explain everything you. You're in good hands with them!
10. Well, I'm here to help you with your property hunting. We're here to help you so just contact us and let us know what else you need. You can easily reach me through my mobile number 0917 739 8227 or leave your message using this form.
Buying your own condo is a big investment that not everyone has the chance. It can be a daunting task for someone who’s doing it for the first time. Let the tips above guide you.
Over the years, more and more people are choosing condo living over houses for various reasons. Urban life has been all about high rise condominiums, be it for family, for young professionals or for investors wanting a big win investment. If you are still wondering if condo living is actually for you, read below and find out how it’s like to own a condo unit.
Condos are strategically built in convenient locations. They are typically situated in the areas near the shopping malls, universities and other establishments that are necessary for our day to day living. For the top rated condo buildings like the Grand Riviera Suites which is towering 55 floors along the busy street of Roxas Boulevard right across the U.S. Embassy, neighboring establishments include SM Mall of Asia, Robinson's Place Manila, UP Manila, St. Paul University and De La Salle University. It’s a perfect location for a household with students and working professionals.
Indoor Amenities. A fully functional Gym, swimming pools for kids and adults, recreational areas and function rooms are among the amenities available in Grand Riviera Suites. These are health and relaxation activities that make your condo living at its finest. Imagine not needing to deal with traffic just to go the gym? How great is the accessibility of the pools that you can enjoy with your kids anytime for free?
Advanced Security. Not only you get to enjoy the luxurious and amazing amenities, you also live in a safe community with enhanced security system. You can travel far without the worries of leaving your condo. You will have the peace of mind that your property and belongings are far from any danger and unwanted intruders.
Low Maintenance. Generally, when you are living in a condo, you only have to worry about your own space. Though you have a shared responsibility with others when it comes to the common areas such as lobby, recreation rooms and hallways, a typical condo living doesn’t give you that much of a hassle for maintaining the physical aspects of the infrastructure other than your own unit. Condo buildings surely have their own set of rules but what place doesn’t have?
Sure Win investment. Yes you read it right. A condo unit in high rise residential like Grand Riviera Suites is a sure win investment. Because of the four advantages mentioned above, the value of each unit in this tower will never decrease but it will only keep on increasing in the succeeding years. So in any case you find yourself not in the need to stay or live in your unit, you can either have it for rent or resell it. Either way you are sure to win back you investment!
Please contact my mobile 0917 739 8227 if you want to know more about this prime property and would like to schedule a site trip. I will assist you get intouch with the right Driven broker who will surely guide you to make that proper condo investment decision.
For the first time condo buyers, it can be a daunting task preparing, and going through the procurement process. It can be confusing among so many selections available as each of them offers their own advantages over the others. It is important that you know what you exactly want in a condo and you are clear of your considerations. Take a look at the checklist below for your simple guide as you acquire your very first big investment in life especially if you're looking for a unit along Roxas Boulevard, Manila.
1. Name your Price. Evaluate your current financial status and determine your budget. First and foremost, you already know that buying a condo is an investment of big amount. You have probably been saving money for this purchase, either for personal use or for future selling purposes. And since this is a big investment, you want to make it right by not going over budget. With Grand Riviera Suites you are given choices according to your budget. Choose a unit that suits your need and maximizes your money’s worth. Price starts from 2.1M to 9M.
If you want to splurge in a living room with the beautiful view of Manila Bay, you might want to consider this 40 Million Peso Unit at Golden Empire Tower, the luxury tower just besides Grand Riviera Suites.
2. Get a trusted developer and check out their projects. One critical but smart step in condo buying is to look for trusted developers. You can look for reviews that previous buyers have given to them. You can take a look at the forum and you will find honest condo buyers will genuinely share their experiences and provide feedback. From their inputs, choose the best. Once you have chosen the best developer, you can now take a look at their condominium projects in the location you preferred. If you prefer within Metro Manila, check the top developers voted like Moldex Realty, they are the responsible for the highest rated towers in Manila like Golden Empire Tower and Grand Riviera Suites.
3. Choose your location. Either for personal use or for future reselling of the condo, you have to consider the location. Good example would be the Roxas Boulevard where Grand Riviera Suites is located. Consider the surrounding landmarks in the condo tower. If you are living with your family, it has to be near schools, malls and hospitals. It should be near the business districts so it would be easy to market in the future.
4. Assess the Communities and Amenities. Another major thing you should check before buying the condo unit is the amenities offered and the community population. You want to be part of a peaceful and harmonious neighborhood. You also need to consider the amenities that are useful for you like what Grand Riviera Suites offers.
Get started with these four important things first and for sure you'll find yourself on your way to a successful purchase! It can be fun just like when I visit different properties that I'm sharing in this house hopper blog page.
Hi, I'm Apple Allison of Sole Searching Soul, a travel blog dedicated to Make a Difference One Trip at a Time.