Grand Riviera Suites will give you and your family the pleasure of luxurious condo living in the heart of Manila at Roxas Boulevard. With its tower facing the Manila Bay, you will be constantly calmed with the beauty of the cosmic wonders of the sea while enjoying urban modern lifestyle.
The location itself is an advantage, since it is situated minutes away from the major day to day locations that you need access to, like the major malls, universities and even hospitals. It is also accessible to domestic airports and MRT and LRT stations. You can choose from the different types of units that they offer with the price ranging from as low as 2M to 9M.
The marvelous amenities will impress you beyond and will let you experience the luxurious life that you deserve. Grand Riviera Suites offers friendly amenities that will be enjoyed by all members of the family.
It has 24-hour security with Automatic Fire Alarm with Sprinkler System that keeps your mind at peace about your family’s safety.
Outdoor Swimming Pool, Kiddie and Covered Lap Pools that are perfect for every kind of water activities you love. For healthy living advocates, Fitness Gym with lockers area will help you stay fit and fab! It has a garden that keeps you connected to nature and a chance to enjoy the fresh air in the middle of a busy city!
Other useful amenities to take advantage include Lounge, Function Room with Kitchen and Pantry, Pre-Function Room, Children’s Play Room, Recreation Room for different types of occasion.
The payment options are flexible, including In-house Financing, Bank Financing or Spot cash with big discounts! For inquiries, please contact my mobile 0917 739 8227. I can also arrange a site trip for you. Just let me know how I can assist you.
What’s in it for you to be standing by the window, facing the Manila bay, in one of the tallest tower ever built along Roxas Boulevard, in the heart of Manila? Well, if you find it too fancy or expensive, let me list down to you the top 3 things that Golden Empire Tower has to offer that definitely makes it worth your investment. It is one of the most loved high rise residential condominium with 57 floors including 2 basement, with 317 residential units and 832 parking slots, making it one of the biggest and the finest when it comes to condo living. I’ve come up with three things you’ll definitely love about this tower.
1. Location. It is located in close proximity to all daily establishments that we would need everyday such as schools. It is within the area close to St. Paul University Manila, De La Salle University, University of the Philippines Manila and St. Scholastica’s College. Golden Empire Tower is also near the commercial establishments such as malls like Robinson’s Place Manila, Mall of Asia, Harrison Plaza and even SM Manila. You’ll never run out of a place to hang out that’s within your reach.
2. Amenities. Golden Empire Tower gives you the set of amenities that will make you feel life is good in general. After a long day of hard work, you’ll have the luxury to go home to a place that offers you relaxation at its best. Below is the list of the amenities you will have unlimited access to
3. Family Friendly. The units available in Golden Empire Tower are from 3-4 Bedrooms with price range starting from 18M – 40M For a modern family with 2-3 kids these units are perfect for condo living. The 24 hour-security system keeps your family safe and your mind at peace. At the end of each day, you go home to your family and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned money. There’s nothing more you could ask for from life. Read about my first impression of the 40 million peso condo unit.
Condo living at its finest, that’s what most of us will dream about whenever we are planning to buy or invest in a place we could finally call our own. Here are the lists of 10 things you should consider before buying your very own condo unit.
1. Determine how much your budget is. This is the most important factor that you need to be clear first. You don’t want to go over budget and struggle to make both ends meet in the end. If you think Golden Empire Tower exceeds your budget, you can always check the units at the adjacent Grand Riveira Suites.
2. Ask your friends, family and workmates; let them refer you to a realtor that will help you with the process of buying. Seek their advice and their particular experience with the realtors. You should be able to get a few very good recommendations that you can choose from. I've work with different people from Driven Marketing Group and I highly recommend their brokers and agents. You can expect real service from them!
3. Look for as many options as possible. Do not settle with just one or two or three. There may be other available properties on sale that suits your wants and needs. Oh don't forget to check my other blog posts about CONDO. You might find it helpful.
4. Be specific of your targets. Be clear to your realtor for the number of bedrooms you want, the location and the amenities that you are looking for in a community. Various options may be tricky but if you are sure with what you are looking for, you’ll definitely end up finding the right one. Golden Empire Tower has options from 3-4 Bedrooms units depending on your family’s need in the very comfortable location at Roxas Boulevard St.
5. Pick a view as gorgeous as the Manila Bay. In a Golden Empire Tower unit, this will help your days feel better and easier if you are planning to resell it in the future.
6. Make sure that there is a parking area available. Even if you don’t have a car yet, be ambitious and predict that you’ll have one in the near future. Just like the 832 parking slots of Golden Empire.
7. Be ready for any extra expenses. Calculate your budget with an ample allowance for extra fees that may come along the way of purchasing such as document stamps.
8. Visit the property more than once, just to get the feeling of its atmosphere. Gauge your comfort in the area because this is a lifelong and big investment, you can never go wrong. The very friendly and relaxing atmosphere that the Golden Empire Tower amenities will make you feel excited about coming home every day. By the way, I can also hep you arrange a free site trip. Please contact me at 0917 739 8227 so that we can schedule and assist you on your visit.
9. Lastly, when you are ready to purchase, make sure that you have checked all the legal papers that needs your signature. Make sure you understood all the bullet points of buying the property to avoid future problems. Some condominium towers have rules for remodeling and reselling, if it’s possible, go through the contract with a lawyer and ask about the points that need clarification. The broker from Driven Marketing Group will also explain everything you. You're in good hands with them!
10. Well, I'm here to help you with your property hunting. We're here to help you so just contact us and let us know what else you need. You can easily reach me through my mobile number 0917 739 8227 or leave your message using this form.
Buying your own condo is a big investment that not everyone has the chance. It can be a daunting task for someone who’s doing it for the first time. Let the tips above guide you.
You know I should be writing about the Grand Riviera Suites and Golden Empire Tower, two of the prime condominium properties I've visited along Manila Bay but writer's block hit me and I don't know how to start it (I'll probably work on it tonight while looking at the stars and bright lights of the condo units near my place!). But then a message from a blog reader popped in my inbox sharing about how my House Hopper posts are helping them in their search for their dream house. They've been looking at different property listing sites but they find my property blog interesting and helpful. It made me smile... it touched me that's why for some reason I was able to write this lengthy post totally unplanned.
As an online lead generator for Driven Marketing Group, I never expected that my adventures as a House Hopper will be this significant, heart-warming in a way and well, life-changing. This blog post is about my real estate property blogging experience and how it changed the way I look at the industry and my attitude towards it.
Because of my House Hopper blog page, I usually get message from my blog readers inquiring about the properties I've featured. Some are asking for my recommendations and additional information but majority is asking for help... "Gusto ko magkaroon ng sariling bahay. Sana po matulungan nyo kaming makahanap ng bahay at lupa na pwede sa amin ng pamilya ko." is one of the messages I received and lately I'm reading those with a profound perspective.
You know, if not for my Driven OLG involvement under Ms.Janet Toral of Digital Filipino, I wouldn't really care about real estate industry. For so many years, I already feel "secured" and to borrow my Mama's words "Hindi mo na kailangang mag-worry kasi hindi ka matutulog sa kalsada." I was assured I have a home.
HOUSE HOPPER spotted resting in one of the units of Grand Riviera Suites along Manila Bay. If you are looking for a condo unit along Roxas Boulevard very near US Embassy, I recommend you consider this property. Contact me for more details 09177398227 or check my blog post about it.
I am passionate in so many things but not in real estate. For a long time I had this "I don't care" attitude when it comes to saving for my own house and lot. I don't have the same drive with my colleagues who are striving to have their own nest but I changed when I saw the bigger picture that's way beyond my own dreams and comfort zone.
THROWBACK: I WAS LOST AND LOOKING FOR A SIGN
I'll be a hypocrite if I say that I instantly love real estate... Nope, it was not a love at first sight. It was more of a "to get by" thing that I need to do while I am still figuring out what I really want to do this year... I was feeling low and lost last summer after I failed to get the international tourism scholarship I long for.
It was also about that time when Ms.Janet asked me what I want to do next. I said I'm still trying to figure that out but I'm very certain that I really want to take my MBA in Tourism... How? I don't know; I failed to come up with a back-up plan...
5 MONTHS LATER, things are getting clearer to me...
My property blogging experience was a roller coaster ride... there were moments I just want to give up especially during the first few weeks because it's not something that I am really passionate about. But you know, being an optimist and a strong believer of FUN, I tried to look at the brighter side so I started to enjoy everything that I do as a DrivenOLG. The moment I changed my attitude towards real estate was also a moment of big realizations for me.
DID YOU KNOW that when I was in elementary, my dream was to become an engineer. It was during Ms.Intramurals Beauty Pageant when the host asked me what I want to become when I grow up and I answered "I want to become an engineer because I want to build tall buildings." I love sketching and drawing different kind of houses when I was little. Mama even told me that my second name "Allison" was inspired by the name of a beautiful building she saw when she was pregnant with me.
It was during my site tripping in Bulacan when I was reminded of that childhood dream and I got excited when I realized that somehow, through my House Hopper adventures, I am fulfilling a part of that dream. I got too delighted about it that's why I was able to make my first ever video blog for House Hopper!
Please watch it and let me know what you think about it. :-)
What can I say? I already like what I do now and I think I am falling inlove with this industry too! You see, I realized a new calling... and that is to make a difference in the lives of Filipino families by helping them find their dream property. During the homily last night, the priest talked about dreams and asked us "ANONG PANGARAP MO?" The homily almost made me cry because for so long I only cared about my dreams however this time I realized it's not just about me anymore... It now about the BIG dreams of other people and how I can be an instrument to make those dreams happen.
PANGARAP NG BAWAT PAMILYANG PILIPINO ANG MAGKABAHAY.
Yes, every Filipino family dream of having their own house and lot or invest in a condo. Most of our hardworking OFWs aim to give a good life to their family, send their children or siblings to a reputable school and save for their dream house. "Gusto kong magkaroon ng bahay at lupa." is a common answer why many of us work with sweat and blood. And that's why this is now part of my calling. I've decided to answer this call for help and take it as part of my sole searching soul advocacy...
- to help Filipino Families make informed decisions before they purchase
- to give them list and options of available real estate properties and ultimately, to make their dream home a reality!
Today, my HOUSE HOPPER blog page is more than just a space for me to promote different properties and share about my site trip experience. Actually, it is not about me anymore... but rather it is about my blog readers who are still dreaming of having their own house and lot.
It's more than the sale! I can honestly say that Real Estate Blogging is now closer to my heart. It's not just about generating leads anymore, it's way more than that. It's an unexpected advocacy... a calling that I adhere to answer with "Real Estate with Real Service from Real People" together with this fellow driven individuals.
Now I remember why D.J. Dimaliuat, one of the 5 founders of DRIVEN Marketing Group, emphasized that "DRIVEN Cares". I also come to fully realize that their brokers and agents use the hashtags like #IamDRIVEN #IamCommitted by heart, not just for a mere social media post... This industry demands commitment and dedication to serve... you have to have that passion to serve and make things happen, not only for yourself but for other people.
With our regular training session and meet-up with Drivenites and Driven Elite, I've witnessed the positive company culture of DRIVEN Marketing Group as well as experienced some part of their activities. I can say that they are not driven by sales alone. More than that, they are DRIVEN by their passion and commitment to make a change in the life of their agents and clients. More than making money, it is about helping Filipino Families find and have their dream home. And now I can see myself sharing that same passion and dream with them.
I am Driven to help Filipino Families find their dream house.
Browse my House Hopper blog page or check the CATEGORIES on the side bar to look for properties.
Oh time flew fast!!! As I was typing this blog post, I received a call from a blog reader asking for my referral for an affordable retirement house in Cavite. His father is working in Saudi and will soon retire because of old age. They want to invest in a house and lot outside Metro Manila where they can live comfortably. If you also need information and assistance in finding your dream house and lot or condo unit, do not hesitate to contact me.
LET US HELP YOU BUILD YOUR DREAM.
REAL ESTATE PROPERTY BLOGGING GIVES ME OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW.
It opened a white space for me to color and fill with values.
Ms.Janet Toral, e-Commerce Advocate, features my HOUSE HOPPER blog page in her various talks in the Philippines as well as international presentations on Digital Marketing for Real Estate Industry.
I was able to attend several events related to Real Estate and this also inspired me to have my formal blog for this industry. REALESTATEGUIDE.asia will soon be ready to serve you with tips and news related to real estate developments.
"GROW YOURSELF TO GROW OTHERS!" That's one of the key lesson I got from Ms.Janet. Within 5 months of my real estate property blogging, I am happy to be given the chance to share my experience and knowledge to other people through several #SSStalk about Digital Marketing for Real Estate Industry.
I was scammed! I thought I'll be making lots of money as an online lead generator but I ended up getting more than what I've asked for... I earned more than what money can buy... new friends, mentors and connections!
DID YOU KNOW that to fully understand this industry, I enrolled in a Continuing Professional Development for Real Estate?
I am not required to take this 12 hours class but it is part of my commitment to be better as a real estate property blogger and an online lead generator.
I grow myself so that I can give more to others.
LET'S GROW TOGETHER AND
ACHIEVE OUR BIGGEST DREAMS!
And if your dream includes owning your own house and lot, investing in a townhouse, or getting a luxury condo unit, please let me know.
I'm just a message away! Buzz me on 0917 739 8227.
Over the years, more and more people are choosing condo living over houses for various reasons. Urban life has been all about high rise condominiums, be it for family, for young professionals or for investors wanting a big win investment. If you are still wondering if condo living is actually for you, read below and find out how it’s like to own a condo unit.
Condos are strategically built in convenient locations. They are typically situated in the areas near the shopping malls, universities and other establishments that are necessary for our day to day living. For the top rated condo buildings like the Grand Riviera Suites which is towering 55 floors along the busy street of Roxas Boulevard right across the U.S. Embassy, neighboring establishments include SM Mall of Asia, Robinson's Place Manila, UP Manila, St. Paul University and De La Salle University. It’s a perfect location for a household with students and working professionals.
Indoor Amenities. A fully functional Gym, swimming pools for kids and adults, recreational areas and function rooms are among the amenities available in Grand Riviera Suites. These are health and relaxation activities that make your condo living at its finest. Imagine not needing to deal with traffic just to go the gym? How great is the accessibility of the pools that you can enjoy with your kids anytime for free?
Advanced Security. Not only you get to enjoy the luxurious and amazing amenities, you also live in a safe community with enhanced security system. You can travel far without the worries of leaving your condo. You will have the peace of mind that your property and belongings are far from any danger and unwanted intruders.
Low Maintenance. Generally, when you are living in a condo, you only have to worry about your own space. Though you have a shared responsibility with others when it comes to the common areas such as lobby, recreation rooms and hallways, a typical condo living doesn’t give you that much of a hassle for maintaining the physical aspects of the infrastructure other than your own unit. Condo buildings surely have their own set of rules but what place doesn’t have?
Sure Win investment. Yes you read it right. A condo unit in high rise residential like Grand Riviera Suites is a sure win investment. Because of the four advantages mentioned above, the value of each unit in this tower will never decrease but it will only keep on increasing in the succeeding years. So in any case you find yourself not in the need to stay or live in your unit, you can either have it for rent or resell it. Either way you are sure to win back you investment!
Please contact my mobile 0917 739 8227 if you want to know more about this prime property and would like to schedule a site trip. I will assist you get intouch with the right Driven broker who will surely guide you to make that proper condo investment decision.
For the first time condo buyers, it can be a daunting task preparing, and going through the procurement process. It can be confusing among so many selections available as each of them offers their own advantages over the others. It is important that you know what you exactly want in a condo and you are clear of your considerations. Take a look at the checklist below for your simple guide as you acquire your very first big investment in life especially if you're looking for a unit along Roxas Boulevard, Manila.
1. Name your Price. Evaluate your current financial status and determine your budget. First and foremost, you already know that buying a condo is an investment of big amount. You have probably been saving money for this purchase, either for personal use or for future selling purposes. And since this is a big investment, you want to make it right by not going over budget. With Grand Riviera Suites you are given choices according to your budget. Choose a unit that suits your need and maximizes your money’s worth. Price starts from 2.1M to 9M.
If you want to splurge in a living room with the beautiful view of Manila Bay, you might want to consider this 40 Million Peso Unit at Golden Empire Tower, the luxury tower just besides Grand Riviera Suites.
2. Get a trusted developer and check out their projects. One critical but smart step in condo buying is to look for trusted developers. You can look for reviews that previous buyers have given to them. You can take a look at the forum and you will find honest condo buyers will genuinely share their experiences and provide feedback. From their inputs, choose the best. Once you have chosen the best developer, you can now take a look at their condominium projects in the location you preferred. If you prefer within Metro Manila, check the top developers voted like Moldex Realty, they are the responsible for the highest rated towers in Manila like Golden Empire Tower and Grand Riviera Suites.
3. Choose your location. Either for personal use or for future reselling of the condo, you have to consider the location. Good example would be the Roxas Boulevard where Grand Riviera Suites is located. Consider the surrounding landmarks in the condo tower. If you are living with your family, it has to be near schools, malls and hospitals. It should be near the business districts so it would be easy to market in the future.
4. Assess the Communities and Amenities. Another major thing you should check before buying the condo unit is the amenities offered and the community population. You want to be part of a peaceful and harmonious neighborhood. You also need to consider the amenities that are useful for you like what Grand Riviera Suites offers.
Get started with these four important things first and for sure you'll find yourself on your way to a successful purchase! It can be fun just like when I visit different properties that I'm sharing in this house hopper blog page.
Hi, I'm Apple Allison of Sole Searching Soul, a travel blog dedicated to Make a Difference One Trip at a Time.