Are you ready to discover and explore potential opportunities that are essential in your real estate business?
Go Global and be part of this event! Do not miss this first ever International REALTORS® Conference and Regional Leadership Summit outside the United States from July 27-30, 2015 at City of Dreams Manila.
Going global means that professionals have to learn new customs and business practices. Representing buyers/sellers pose challenges for every real estate professional and adding “international” in your real estate to your resume and establishing a distinct segment of the market you want to serve could be more challenging. For Real Estate professionals planning to serve a global client base,it is essential to specialize in a very defined and distinct part of the market. Take this opportunity to learn from other specialists!
- Position attendees in becoming “international real estate experts” enabling to drive marketing strategy to atarget audience
- Discover attendees’ potential business opportunities in the global
- Make connections – network with like minded real estate
- Gain exposure in the global real estate arena by building a global presence
- Promote direct interaction to better enable ongoing relationships for personal and professional growth
- Provide attendees with specific tools and strengthen aspects of business development efforts
- Stay informed to strengthen your real estate business development effort
- Meet Industry Partners Face-2-Face!
- Promote your brand to the right niche market!
- Gather new Leads & make on the spot connections!
- Collect new market intelligence!
NAR Global Alliances – Philippines
3/F CREBA Center, Don A. Roces Avenue corner South A Street, Quezon City.
Phone #: +632-3732270 to 75
Fax #: +632 3732271
Evangeline “Vangie” Yia, REALTOR, CIPS
Chair NAR Global Alliance Philippines
Email : email@example.com