- 25 meter Infinity Pool
- Kiddie Pool
- Fully Air-Conditioned Children’s Play Area
- Function Rooms
- Poker Room / Meeting Room
- Fully Air-Conditioned Gym with state of the Art Equipment
- Men’s and Ladie’s Locker rooms with Sauna
- Putting Green / Observation Deck
What’s in it for you to be standing by the window, facing the Manila bay, in one of the tallest tower ever built along Roxas Boulevard, in the heart of Manila? Well, if you find it too fancy or expensive, let me list down to you the top 3 things that Golden Empire Tower has to offer that definitely makes it worth your investment. It is one of the most loved high rise residential condominium with 57 floors including 2 basement, with 317 residential units and 832 parking slots, making it one of the biggest and the finest when it comes to condo living. I’ve come up with three things you’ll definitely love about this tower.
1. Location. It is located in close proximity to all daily establishments that we would need everyday such as schools. It is within the area close to St. Paul University Manila, De La Salle University, University of the Philippines Manila and St. Scholastica’s College. Golden Empire Tower is also near the commercial establishments such as malls like Robinson’s Place Manila, Mall of Asia, Harrison Plaza and even SM Manila. You’ll never run out of a place to hang out that’s within your reach.
2. Amenities. Golden Empire Tower gives you the set of amenities that will make you feel life is good in general. After a long day of hard work, you’ll have the luxury to go home to a place that offers you relaxation at its best. Below is the list of the amenities you will have unlimited access to
3. Family Friendly. The units available in Golden Empire Tower are from 3-4 Bedrooms with price range starting from 18M – 40M For a modern family with 2-3 kids these units are perfect for condo living. The 24 hour-security system keeps your family safe and your mind at peace. At the end of each day, you go home to your family and enjoy the fruits of your hard earned money. There’s nothing more you could ask for from life. Read about my first impression of the 40 million peso condo unit.
Leave a Reply.
Hi, I'm Apple Allison of Sole Searching Soul, a travel blog dedicated to Make a Difference One Trip at a Time.