2. Ask your friends, family and workmates; let them refer you to a realtor that will help you with the process of buying. Seek their advice and their particular experience with the realtors. You should be able to get a few very good recommendations that you can choose from. I've work with different people from Driven Marketing Group and I highly recommend their brokers and agents. You can expect real service from them!
3. Look for as many options as possible. Do not settle with just one or two or three. There may be other available properties on sale that suits your wants and needs. Oh don't forget to check my other blog posts about CONDO. You might find it helpful.
4. Be specific of your targets. Be clear to your realtor for the number of bedrooms you want, the location and the amenities that you are looking for in a community. Various options may be tricky but if you are sure with what you are looking for, you’ll definitely end up finding the right one. Golden Empire Tower has options from 3-4 Bedrooms units depending on your family’s need in the very comfortable location at Roxas Boulevard St.
5. Pick a view as gorgeous as the Manila Bay. In a Golden Empire Tower unit, this will help your days feel better and easier if you are planning to resell it in the future.
6. Make sure that there is a parking area available. Even if you don’t have a car yet, be ambitious and predict that you’ll have one in the near future. Just like the 832 parking slots of Golden Empire.
7. Be ready for any extra expenses. Calculate your budget with an ample allowance for extra fees that may come along the way of purchasing such as document stamps.
8. Visit the property more than once, just to get the feeling of its atmosphere. Gauge your comfort in the area because this is a lifelong and big investment, you can never go wrong. The very friendly and relaxing atmosphere that the Golden Empire Tower amenities will make you feel excited about coming home every day. By the way, I can also hep you arrange a free site trip. Please contact me at 0917 739 8227 so that we can schedule and assist you on your visit.
10. Well, I'm here to help you with your property hunting. We're here to help you so just contact us and let us know what else you need. You can easily reach me through my mobile number 0917 739 8227 or leave your message using this form.
Buying your own condo is a big investment that not everyone has the chance. It can be a daunting task for someone who’s doing it for the first time. Let the tips above guide you.