It's the time of the year again when we recognize #EmergingBlogs2015! This is the 8th year that my CBSME mentor Ms.Janette Toral of DigitalFilipino.com organized top emerging influential blogs. Last year, SoleSearchingSoul was also considered for this recognition and I must say that it inspired me to pursue my passion and blog more. So this year, I'm paying it forward by coming up with my list of up and coming blogsites that caught my attention.
1. BicolBloggers.com is an 8 month old blog which serves as your one-stop site for all the latest posts of the most active and influential bloggers in Region 5. It collates useful information and experiences by local bloggers so that they can provide best recommendations about food, destination, events, accommodations and more to locals and tourists alike.
As a true-blooded Bicolana, I fully support Bicol Bloggers who uses their online presence and digital influence for the promotion of our region, homegrown brands, events and its people. Bicol Bloggers amplify the voice of the region and bring the world closer to Bicol.
2. Nagayon.com is one of the newly created site that provides their own refreshing original content about Naga City and Bicol. They also have an updated directory of local businesses which I really find useful.
3. TwoMonkeyTravel reminds me of my dream relationship and work --- to be able to travel around the world with my someone special while on workcation! I love their very interesting stories around the globe.
4. NiceThingsPH spreads positivity through relevant and inspiring contents that's why I like it. Get your dose of good vibes by reading various entries from food, business, events and trending topics like AlDub!
5. TakeOffPhilippines captures the wonders of the Philippines through travel, food and social events. We also share the same advocacy in encouraging people to explore and get to know more about our heritage through travel.
Special thanks to the following partners for making this annual recognition possible:
6. Personal Finance Tips made me rethink about my personal finances. It also offer practical tips based on the author's experience.
7. Love Teacher Angel reminds me of my stint as a part-time educator. I also like how she gives her readers a glimpse on the life of a teacher outside and inside the classroom through her insights.
8. The Ched Project gives me a preview of how it feels like to be in 30's. Her journey to self-transformation resonates to my solesearchingsoul journey about finding one's self while making a difference. This blog can help me prepare as I turn 30 in 3 years.
9. Manila Concert Junkies is a good reference especially for music lovers who wants to attend concerts or check what's the emerging acts, whether it's OPM, rock, indie or KPop related gigs.
10. Garbage Pollution And Green Environment encourages its to really consider pollution as the most major problem for mankind and Mother Earth. I like how they remind us to be more disciplined and responsible in practicing healthy ways of living so that we can minimize if not totally eradicate pollution.
So that's for my Top 10 pick for this year! How about you? Share your own list now and support us in recognizing emerging influential blogs that are gradually gaining a considerable amount of readership, following,
influence and fascinating the reader in various ways. Cut-off date and time for submission of entries is this Sunday, October 4, 2015.
READ THE FULL MECHANICS
In this #DiMSummit2015 event, learn how practitioners are building their digital influence to strengthen their branding and identity, sustaining their business and projects, converting strangers to customers and brand ambassadors.
SIGN-UP NOW! http://influencerbootcamp.digitalfilipino.com/course/digital-influencers-marketing-summit-2015-dimsummit/