Well, I'm technically new to professional blogging and I'm very happy that my decision to focus on creating and publishing contents earlier this year is already producing some fruits. I didn't really expect that other bloggers will consider Sole Searching Soul as one of the Emerging Influential Blogs in 2014 but I'll be very honest in saying that I am very honored to be included in their list. I feel happy to know that somehow I am able to share a part of me and my advocacy... it also means a lot for a newbie like me.
So cheers to the crazy ones like me...
This is my list of Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2014.
1. SOLE SEARCHING SOUL - (Okay, I shamelessly nominate my blog just because I truly believe in it.) Passion + Advocacy + Making a Difference. Over the past months since I started publishing blog posts, a handful of my friends and newly found friends online shared how I influenced / inspired them to pursue their passions and dreams too. Through this blog and tourism advocacy campaigns, people started to notice the importance of digital marketing especially in regional / local level. Business heads and key LGU leaders are now more open in executing online campaigns to reach more people by supporting this blog, fellow Bicolano bloggers and like-minded friends too. Through this blog, I get to fulfill my mission in life and as a person & traveler, that is to make a difference in other's lives and in the community one trip at a time.
2. JLOFIED - Moother/Wife/Entrepreneur/Event Organizer/ Blogger/Employee. My list can go on about her different roles and you'll read many interesting posts about her personal and professional life here. As someone who used to organize events, I like reading her practical tips about special events and businesses too. Oh by the way, don't miss her blog post about Boudoir Photography. ;-)
4. PINAS SOCIAL - I like this blog because of our common passion to share amazing things about the Philippines, from food, places and events. You can also read blog posts about digital marketing and self-help which are part of my interest.
5. JEFROX - If you love adventure and photography just like me, for sure you'll like this blog too. I know how hard it is to document adventure travel that's why I am fascinated with the photos I featured in this blog.
6. DELIGHTFULLY DESSERTS - Even if I don't confess, for sure you'll notice in my IG that I'm a sweet person. :-p I mean, I have a sweet tooth and I eat desserts even before I have my appetizer and entree so this blog makes me drooland even crave for more dessert... it's like my sweet heaven without gaining some weight! I also like her free recipe posts which I share to my friends who loves to bake. Don't forget to download her oatmeal cookies!
8. FREELANCE BLEND - This is very interesting source of practical lessons and interviews with the biggest names in freelancing, blogging and entrepreneurship. It also serves as a model for podcast since I've been brainstorming with fellow Bicolanos for us to come up with our own podcast too.
9. DATELINE MOVIES - Well, close friends know how much I love watching movies. It would be nice to see all the latest trailers and reviews in one site. While I can also watch and read these materials in other blogs, I think it would be nice to support a very young blogger who started this blog. At 14, he was able to realize the power of blog and how helpful it can be not only for him but for others as well... especially for movie buffs!
10. ASTIG PH - This blog is a product of collaboration and cooperation. I feel like browsing a Filipino version of buzzfeed because of its easy to the eye "clean" template and also various interesting topics.
Digital Influencers Marketing Summit
Certified Blog and Social Media Entrepreneur Program
Philippine Internet History #phnet20 Project
Digital Creators Boot Camp
Infinite Hub Web Development Services
For further inquiries,
contact Janette Toral at http://twitter.com/digitalfilipino or via Facebook private message.
Results will be announced on September 13 at the Digital Influencers Marketing Summit.