How many of you never fail to make a New Year's Resolution but always fail to fulfill it? Don't worry. You're not alone. I'm guilty of too just like you.
But this 2014, I want it to be different. I aim to fulfill whatever I wrote in my journal and one of it is to regularly publish content and maintain my Sole Searching Soul blog.
Well, I guess it's been 2 years since I first registered this URL when I got so curious about the digital age and decided to experiment on how to make a website as a personal preparation for one of classes I took under my digital marketing program. But due to busy schedule and many trips here and abroad among other reasons, I failed to keep this website updated and done, that's why it's still under construction phase until now.
This 2014, I want it to be different. It's time for a fresh start.
NO MORE EXCUSES!!!
- Dedicate atleast 3 hour every week to work on the final sitemap, fix the website design and others as well as review my content plan.
- Write a blog every Saturday evening. I'll call it #SoulfulWriting Session for now.
- Publish the blog every Monday and brace myself for feedback.
- Retweet it every and activate my other social networking sites... Time for my sleeping accounts to wake up and be more active online.
- ACCEPT imperfection. Post it. Just do it. If there's mistake, correct it. LET GO OF MY FEARS!
Looking back in my previous years, I had so many interesting contents that I didn't published here which I could. would. should. have!!!
Well, most of it I published in my personal accounts instead of putting it in here because I am more comfortable with my peers to correct me for my mistakes.
(Hellloooo grammar nazi, kill me whenever, I'm ready now to learn from you. Ohh but if you can be a little kinder, then it will be better. Feel free to help me improve this blog!)
I remember that I even had this prepared lame excuse should there be someone who will correct me "hey! I can't be perfect especially when I'm jumping from one adventure to another."
Okay. okay, so enough for the lame excuses and let's start rolling!!!
I hope you will join me in my Sole Searching Soul journey this 2014.
How about you?
What's your New Year's Resolution?
Share it to us and let's inspire each other to fulfill it.
Cheers for more exciting adventures this 2014!
LIKE the Sole Searching Soul Official Page on Facebook, FOLLOW my tweets @SoleSSoul and on Tumblr too. For those active in Google, don't forget to add me in your G+ circles. Thank you! <3