Second, I am very grateful to all those who showed great interest in joining this campaign by reblogging the posts related to Date in Daet and sharing it on their various online accounts. Thank you very much for your overwhelming support, most especially to the bloggers who signed-up to be my solemates this weekend, May3-4, 2014 and expressed their commitment in fulfilling the objectives of this tourism advocacy campaign by blogging about their experience, sharing their discoveries about #DAET to their respective networks and social media accounts as well us. I am super excited because I have a good mix of Bicolano and NCR/Metro Manila bloggers as my solesmates this weekend! Yehey!!!
Find out if you are one of the lucky 18 solemates who will join me this coming Saturday & Sunday for a fun fashionable weekend in Daet,Camarines Norte. Click READ MORE for the complete list.
Thank you for interest to go on a Date in Daet with me. I hope you'll have an open mind and heart for this campaign and will be flexible enough to cope with whatever will be executed this weekend. I am closely coordinating with locals to make sure we can maximize the weekend. Our itinerary will highlight key places, related activities as well as other little known spots. I hope whatever you experience this coming weekend will bring you closer to Daet.
As you know, #DATEINDAET2014 IS A WORK IN PROGRESS... It is also a venue for us to co.create and collaborate. Feel free to share your suggestions and be ready to make friends!!!
I look forward meeting you all and together, let's make this weekend a memorable one filled with adventures and great discoveries! If you have any concern, please feel free to contact me.
1. Nick of www.nickastig.me
2. Karen of www.karenhobiwong.wordpress.com
3. Rich of www.rasagrafikamanila.wordpress.com
4. Jamie of www.jamielouborile.blogspot.com and www.jamielouborile.tumblr.com
5. Deo Ivy of www.handpaintedsky.wordpress.com and www.queenambee.wordpress.com
6. Danica of www.danicalukban.tumblr.com
7. Lou of www.steal-thestyle.blogspot.com
8. Joan of www.nagacitydeck.com
9. Ian of www.immultimedia.info
CAMARINES NORTE NEWS (CNN) http://camnortenews.com/page/
9. Eliz of camnortenews.blogspot.com
11. Cres of cresbadlawan.blogspot.com
NCR / METRO MANILA
12. Andrea of www.satuwina.blogspot.com
13. Ayan of www.pinoydaysleeper.com
14. Elal of www.elaljanelasola.com and www.theshadesofgrey.com
15. Jun of www.galangpusa.wordpress.com
16. Ferdz of www.ironwulf.net Ferdz Decena
17. Darwin of www.trackingtreasure.net
18. Chino of www.juanderfulpinoy.com
Visit www.solesearchingsoul.com for more information or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Sole Searching Soul on Facebook, follow @SoleSSoul on Twitter and add on your Google+ circle.
Please use the hashtag #solesearchingsoul in your posts.
Don't forget to create your own Choose Philippines Meme now to visually share your discoveries
Bigg's Diner for meals and surfing 101 activity
Kick Milk Tea for AM Snacks
Kundalini for PM Snacks
Pineapple Island Resort for the accommodation and breakfast
Gush Shop for tshirts and eco-bags
Travel and Sand for GCs and Prizes
Jannah's Palubong for Pili products and yummy treats