First of all, I would like to extend my deepest gratitude to all who are actively supporting #DateinDaet2014 in their own sweet ways; to business owners who are extending their resources, products and services, to METRO DAET Team for helping me with the itinerary and to LGU Daet headed by Mayor Tito Sarion for assisting me in organizing #DiD2014.
Second, I am very grateful to all those who showed great interest in joining this campaign by reblogging the posts related to Date in Daet and sharing it on their various online accounts. Thank you very much for your overwhelming support, most especially to the bloggers who signed-up to be my solemates this weekend, May3-4, 2014 and expressed their commitment in fulfilling the objectives of this tourism advocacy campaign by blogging about their experience, sharing their discoveries about #DAET to their respective networks and social media accounts as well us. I am super excited because I have a good mix of Bicolano and NCR/Metro Manila bloggers as my solesmates this weekend! Yehey!!!
Find out if you are one of the lucky 18 solemates who will join me this coming Saturday & Sunday for a fun fashionable weekend in Daet,Camarines Norte. Click READ MORE for the complete list.
BICOLANO BLOGGERS REPUBLIC
1. Nick of www.nickastig.me
2. Karen of www.karenhobiwong.wordpress.com
3. Rich of www.rasagrafikamanila.wordpress.com
4. Jamie of www.jamielouborile.blogspot.com and www.jamielouborile.tumblr.com
5. Deo Ivy of www.handpaintedsky.wordpress.com and www.queenambee.wordpress.com
6. Danica of www.danicalukban.tumblr.com
7. Lou of www.steal-thestyle.blogspot.com
8. Joan of www.nagacitydeck.com
9. Ian of www.immultimedia.info
CAMARINES NORTE NEWS (CNN) http://camnortenews.com/page/
9. Eliz of camnortenews.blogspot.com
11. Cres of cresbadlawan.blogspot.com
NCR / METRO MANILA
12. Andrea of www.satuwina.blogspot.com
13. Ayan of www.pinoydaysleeper.com
14. Elal of www.elaljanelasola.com and www.theshadesofgrey.com
15. Jun of www.galangpusa.wordpress.com
16. Ferdz of www.ironwulf.net Ferdz Decena
17. Darwin of www.trackingtreasure.net
18. Chino of www.juanderfulpinoy.com
DATE IN DAET (#DiD2014) is tourism advocacy campaign organized by Apple Allison of SoleSearchingSoul.com in partnership with ChoosePhilippines.com, supported by DigitalFilipino.com and co-presented by the Local Government Unit of Daet headed by Mayor Tito S. Sarion under the Daet on the DOT Program.
Visit www.solesearchingsoul.com for more information or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like Sole Searching Soul on Facebook, follow @SoleSSoul on Twitter and add on your Google+ circle.
Please use the hashtag #solesearchingsoul in your posts.
Don't forget to create your own Choose Philippines Meme now to visually share your discoveries
Special thanks to our sponsors!!!
Bigg's Diner for meals and surfing 101 activity
Kick Milk Tea for AM Snacks
Kundalini for PM Snacks
Pineapple Island Resort for the accommodation and breakfast
Gush Shop for tshirts and eco-bags
Travel and Sand for GCs and Prizes
Jannah's Palubong for Pili products and yummy treats