Bigg's Tower Burger was officially launched in all Bigg's outlet last April 15, 2014. Have you tried it?
If you haven't, check these 5 reasons why you have to order it today!!!
1. Bigg's Tower Burger is a staggering 5x5.5 inch tower of burger with atleast 11 layers of mouthwatering fillings! Satisfy your carvings with the ultimate servings of 100% beef patty, golden hash brown, chunky slice of cheese, crispy bacon, egg, caramelized onion and fresh green and red lettuce.
2. Each layer complements each other without sacrificing the total goodness of the burger. Hindi nakaka-umay, promise!!!
Personally, I love it because the taste was just right for me; not too oily and not too salty. In case you're wondering if I was I was able to eat it all, the answer is YES! Most people I know who have ordered Bigg's Tower Burger also ate every bits and pieces!
3. It's the ultimate date test! I mean, if you can eat this in front of your date and still go on a second date, it only means you’re meant to be! Hahaha.
Seriously, ordering Biggs Tower Burger and eating it on your date means you’re comfortable and confident. Just in case you still don’t want to lose your poise, remember to #SmileThenDropJaw :-p
Hungry? Order the Bigg’s Tower Burger today!!!
4. Satisfy your big appetite for as low as 280 pesos! Yes, the new Biggs Tower Burger is very affordable!!!
Now, I have many friends who asked me if it's worth it, I say it's SULIT!!!
Imagine for Php 280 only, you have a heavy snack loaded with protein and carbs that you can even substitute for your meal.
TIP: You can order extra rice if you want. :-) Don't be shy. It's okay!
Check Bigg's Bigger Better Summer Campaign here.
5. They say that good food needs to be shared so don’t worry you if you can’t eat this tower burger alone. It’s good for sharing! This can be another reason for you to date at Bigg’s with your family, friends and even special someone. ;-)
How good is the
Bigg's Tower Burger?
I'm up for another bite! This time I'll tag along the winner of the fun guessing game I had on my Facebook page.
Congratulations Ms.Tammy Azana of SprialSun
and the beautiful nanay of Javy aka #LittleLakwatsero. :-)
Let's schedule this #BiggsTowerBurger date soon.
For other fun games and prizes, please LIKE my Facebook Page, follow @SoleSSoul on Twitter and don't forget to use the hashtag #SoleSearchingSoul on your posts.
Be my solemate!
To get an exclusive invitation to join my future travel and adventure, please sign up here.