DID YOU KNOW that The Department of Tourism reported that earnings generated from tourism activities in the first five months of 2015 grew 2.74%. For May alone, visitor receipts amounted to Php 16.77 billion which is 2.40% higher than the previous year’s earnings of Php 16.38
billion. REGISTER NOW and learn more about this growing industry!
- Enhance awareness and know that latest in the ASEAN Integration initiatives and how this will impact on the organizations whose business benefits from a strong tourist market.
- Benefit from the sharing of regional experiences in tourism promotion and marketing;
- Get insights on the state of competitiveness of the Philippine tourism vis-a-vis the identified opportunities (and threats);
- Take a look into the new markets emerging; and
- Identify the issues and the level of individual/organizational preparations needed to thrive in these new markets
prestigious organizations namely the Management Association of the Philippines (MAP), the ASEAN Business Advisory Council Philippines (ABAC Phils.), PricewaterhouseCoopers Philippines (PWC) and the Global Leadership Initiatives for Sustainable Tourism (GLIST). This is supported by the Tourism Infrastructure and Enterprise Zone Authority as part of its initiative to provide business intelligence in the tourism industry and encourage investors for the sector.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Owners, CEOs, COOs, General Managers, Senior Management, Executive Committees, Academe, LGU executives, hoteliers, tour operators, travel agents, DMCs, PCOs and anyone doing business with the
tourism industry or highly interested to venture into it.
NOTE: Online and/or faxed/emailed registration shall be accepted at PHILTOA - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or via landline (632) 812-4513. Register early for hassle-free admission. You may contact them for any clarification.
Thank you and see you next week for the
3rd Philippine Tourism Forum!